EAT AND LIVE WELL PPL!!

all cn eat corp.

Monday, July 13, 2009

newbies

im a very sensitive freak..i cry a lot..but now im tryin my best to save my tears..because if i dont control it i might be the first one to ever dried out of tears..i can cry over the tiniest silly things..like how my little brother mess up my comics collection..hehe..i used to think that im just a clumsy girl..but when time pass by..and i still have this disease on breaking glasses..so technically im cursed..when im in standard 6...just after 2 years of wearing glasses..i had my glasses replaced more than 7 times..as u know im also a sleepy head..i can be asleep from 10 pm until 11 am..i love food..i can eat almost everything anytime anywhere..except for beansprout..i dont know why..but i hate them alot..my problem in english would be my GRAMMAR..speaking or writing..the tenses always confused me..i expect this class to be interesting..because its english..and i hope that i can improve my grammar..i looooovvvvvvveeeeeee english!!!!!!!!xoxo

1 comment:

  1. haha..yeah it's English
    aaah, no wonder you always give that rabun look when looking in front. i wish that my lesson would be interesting too because i want my girls and my guys to really benefit from my class..alas, catering the needs of every single one with different abilities is no piece of cake.i'm keeping up!!!

    anyway, have you tried yougurt cheese cake from secret recipe?owh, this cake is no joke..so sexily seductively scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete